Friday, October 2, 2009

NATTU

As you said shammi, nattu was the fountain of so many funny stories during our class days. I cant remember most of them, any body who remember them should please contribute. There were no shortage of his klepto stories then. If you can remember, Please, please contribute.
Four or five incidents I can remember are the ones which I witnessed. I will narrate one here, it is not a klepto one, but still interesting.
I think it was during our 4th year I, thriprayar vinodan and nattu went to that theatre near ayurveda college to see a film. Cant remember which one. Before seeing the film we had couple of beer and we had to rush to the theatre to be in time. Just before we entered the theatre, nattu stopped and bought two plastic carry bags from a wayside shop near its gate. I asked him why, he just shrugged and smiled his naughty smile. We entered and 20-25 minutes into the film I just couldn’t sit. The two beers had filled my bladder within no time and it was close to bursting. The theatre was choke a block with typical tvm crowd and I know any attempt to go to the loo in the middle of the film trodding on their legs would be real danger to me. Nattu was sitting to my left and inspite of my discomfort I started hearing a peculiar sound coming from there. It sounded like this—rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….. . I looked at nattu and he was watching the screen, but the same naughty smile was still twinkling on his face. The sound stopped when I looked, but suddenly reappeared. I looked closely and I saw in the semi darkness nattu pissing into a plastic carrybag sitting there. Then I knew nattu was not only a klepto but also a great visionary. Nattu offered me the spare plastic bag but I hadn’t had the guts and very shortly had to make a run for the bathrooms receiving a shower of ‘t’ and ‘p’ words from the not so enthusiastic crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment